6/23/15

BEST PHOTOGRAPHY QUOTATIONS

  1. “You don’t take a photograph, you make it.”-Ansel Adams
  2. “Photography helps people to see.”-Berenice Abbott
  3. “A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it.”-Edward Steichen
  4. “The whole point of taking pictures is so that you dont have to explain things with words.”-Elliott Erwitt
  5. “I am not interested in shooting new things – I am interested to see things new.”- Ernst Haas
  6. “Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst.”-Henri Cartier Bresson
  7. “Which of my photographs is my favourite? The one I'm going to take tomorrow.”- Imogen Cunningham
  8. “Don't pack up your camera until you've left the location.”-Joe McNally
  9. “If your pictures aren’t good enough, you aren’t close enough.”-Robert Capa
  10. “The eye should learn to listen before it looks.”-Robert Frank
  11. “Photographs open doors into the past, but they also allow a look into the future.”-Sally Mann


1 comment:

  1. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM